join - corporate
WalkBoston is a non-profit organization that encourages walking throughout Massachusetts for transportation, health and vibrant communities. Our education and advocacy programs give voice to citizens to make their communities walkable. Every additional voice helps WalkBoston’s message to be heard. We welcome your advocacy efforts and your support!
[Benefits are cumulative]
- name in program
- name on website
- name in newsletter (quarterly)
- free walks/events
- corporate supporter event invites
- admission to annual celebration
- quarter-page ad in annual program
- name on 25th anniversary brochure
- link on website
- listing in enews (circ 4,300/bi-weekly)
- name displayed at events
- half-page ad in annual program
- logo on website
- logo in enews (circ 4,300/bi-weekly)
- full page-ad in annual program
- logo in annual program
- logo on annual brochure
- description on website
- large logo in enews (bi-weekly)
To Get Involved:
Download a corporate support form and mail it to us with your donation.
(We can send an invoice for your billing department if preferred - just let us know).
Make an online donation through Crowdrise which allows secure credit card transactions.
(There is a %-based service fee associated with online donations, so consider if a check makes more sense when making a larger gift;
We can also process EFT if easier - please contact the office for details!)
Contributions are processed as "donations." You will get a record of your donation for tax or other purposes.
For your records our 501(c)(3)
Federal EIN number is 22-3061699