Green Line Extension (GLX) Public Meeting
The Green Line Extension (GLX) project Interim Program Management Team will host a public meeting on , from , at Somerville High School Auditorium, 81 Highland Avenue in Somerville.
The purpose of the meeting will be to present a general update on:
- Update on the Status of the GLX Project
- Work of the Interim Project Management Team
- Introduction of the New Program Manager (John Dalton)
- FTA requirements on the Funding Agreement
- Upcoming Environmental Review
- Design/Build Contractor Selection Process and timeline
- Latest project schedule
- Next Steps/Milestones
There will be a sign-in sheet at the reception desk for those wishing to make public comment. Due to the limited time allotted for public comment, we ask that your comments be focused on topics covered in the meeting and kept to under two minutes. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued interest in the Green Line Extension project. See the project page at http://greenlineextension.eot.state.ma.us/